On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
About the book(s)
ON COURSE for the MICHIGAN ECPE offers a systematic approach to the acquisition of the English language at proficiency level. The book contains comprehensive coverage of the four sections (GCVR, Writing, Speaking and Listening) which comprise the Michigan ECPE, providing students with:
- Topic-related, level-appropriate Cloze and Reading texts, designed to elicit maximum student response in the areas of comprehension, textual analysis and linguistic content.
- Extensive practice in advanced lexical items such as derivatives, related words, confusable words, idioms, prepositions, phrasal verbs, synonyms, antonyms and collocations.
- Vocabulary exercises to aid students in what is considered to be the most demanding part of the Michigan examination, as well as a special section presenting vocabulary in alphabetical order.
- Grammar sections that enable students to review key grammar phenomena with particular emphasis on difficult grammar points.
- Carefully planned writing sections - including full-length essay tasks giving sufficient help and guidance to enable students to convey their ideas fluently and effectively.
- Ample opportunity to practice the multi-stage, semi-structured speaking activities described in the new specifications.
- Sufficient exposure to naturally-spoken American English to enable students to cope with the demands of the listening section.
After completing ON COURSE for the Michigan ECPE, students should continue with the New Generation Practice Tests for the Michigan ECPE. This book will assist candidates in consolidating the material they have been taught, and provide them with a thorough preparation for the examination.
- Student's Book
- Teacher's Book
- Test Booklet
- Audio CDs
- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2018
- BOOK COMBINATIONS
PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- Happy Kids Pre-Junior, Junior A, B, One-year Course Has video Has IWB software
- Play and Learn Pre-Junior
- The Magic Ball Junior A, B Has video Has IWB software
- Time for Grammar Junior A, B
- Starting Steps in Grammar Junior A, B
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- On Course for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Reading & Use for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Speaking & Listening for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Practice Tests for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Writing for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE Has video
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE Has video
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook) Has video
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook) Has video
- Writing Skills for the ECPE Has video
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE Has video
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING, LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC® TEST
- PTE GENERAL
SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
- CORRECT English Usage 1 & 2 Has video
- IELTS ACADEMIC