Grammar Today 1, 2, 3, 4
A modern English Grammar series
This new four-book series has been specially designed for Greek learners of English. Its main feature is its simplicity of approach, which makes grammar easy to teach and learn.
- The grammatical items dealt with are presented through concise, simple but clear rules, thus avoiding any unnecessary complex explanations.
- All the grammatical and structural phenomena covered in the first three books are graded according to difficulty.
- The comprehensive grammar coverage in the fourth book gives the intermediate level student, or anyone wanting a clear picture of English grammar, the chance to see the mechanisms of the language and to understand any confusing points.
- A combination of both traditional exercises and those based on modern methodology constitute the ideal way for the student to absorb the theory taught.
- The number of exercises in every lesson takes into account the amount of time at the student's disposal.
- In every lesson there is an oral activity which practises the grammar taught and helps students see how structures are used in everyday English.
- Included are exercises which will familiarise students with the types of exercises set in the Cambridge FCE examination, but at the level appropriate to the book.
- Regular revision units which recycle what has been learnt in all preceding units.
- In each revision unit in the first three books, there is a writing task designed to help students express their thoughts in writing.
- The vocabulary included in the exercises is within the students' understanding so the focus can be on grammar rather than vocabulary.
The four books in the Grammar Today series make up an autonomous and comprehensive English Grammar, which can be used with any series of coursebooks.
- Student’s Book
- Teacher’s Book
- NEW BOOKS 2019
- BOOK COMBINATIONS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- Happy Kids Pre-Junior, Junior A, B, One-year Course Has video Has IWB software
- Play and Learn Pre-Junior
- The Magic Ball Junior A, B Has video Has IWB software
- Time for Grammar Junior A, B
- Starting Steps in Grammar Junior A, B
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- On Course for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Reading & Use for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Speaking & Listening for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Practice Tests for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Writing for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- MICHIGAN BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE Has video
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE Has video
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook) Has video
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook) Has video
- Writing Skills for the ECPE Has video
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE Has video
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING, LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC® TEST (REVISED FORMAT)
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
- CORRECT English Usage 1 & 2 Has video
- IELTS ACADEMIC