Grammar Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
About the book(s)
Grammar Steps is a five-book series specially designed for Greek learners of English. It covers beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate and upper-intermediate levels. The overall aim of the series is to help students understand the basic structures of the English language rather than lose themselves in a labyrinth of details.
Key features of Grammar Steps:
- Simplicity in the presentation of grammar structures, omitting complicated rules.
- Constant revision to help consolidate what students have been taught.
- Simple and practical exercises that do not impede students' progress.
- Books 1, 2 and 3 cover all the basics of English grammar, while Book 4 not only presents the grammatical phenomena encountered in the first three books but also introduces additional structures, giving students the opportunity to revise what has gone before as they continue to progress.
- Book 5 provides more advanced theory in conjunction with a variety of exercises presented in the style of tasks encountered in Cambridge, Michigan, Edexcel and KPG examinations.
Grammar Steps has been carefully graded, enabling students to gain a good command of English grammar, which will help them express themselves confidently and accurately.
This practical modern English grammar series will compliment any coursebook series.
The CD-ROM contains a variety of exercises, giving students an opportunity to further consolidate their knowledge. Using the CD-ROM requires only basic computer skills on the part of the student.
(Available free of charge. Alternatively it can be downloaded here)
- Student’s Book
- Answer Key and Tests for Books 1-5
- CD-Rom for levels 1 to 4
- NEW BOOKS 2020
- BOOK COMBINATIONS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- Happy Kids Pre-Junior, Junior A, B, One-year Course Has video Has IWB software
- Play and Learn Pre-Junior
- The Magic Ball Junior A, B Has video Has IWB software
- Time for Grammar Junior A, B
- Starting Steps in Grammar Junior A, B
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- On Course for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Reading & Use for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Speaking & Listening for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Practice Tests for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Writing for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- MICHIGAN BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE Has video
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE Has video
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook) Has video
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook) Has video
- Writing Skills for the ECPE Has video
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE Has video
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING, LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC® TEST (REVISED FORMAT)
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
- CORRECT English Usage 1 & 2 Has video
- IELTS ACADEMIC