Given the nature and size of the Internet, under any conditions, including cases of negligence, www.grivas.gr is not liable for any damage of any type suffered by visitors / users of the web pages, services, options and contents of www.grivas.gr which they access at their own initiative and having read the terms hereof.
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
www.grivas.gr collects personal data:
- when visitors / users subscribe to its services
- when they use its products or/ and services and
- when they visit its pages and/or enters its promotion / advertisement programs.
www.grivas.gr uses the personal data of its visitors / users / members for three general reasons:
- the information support to its clients / users and the selection of the content provided to them, so that it is relevant to their general preferences
- to meet the needs of individual clients / users as regards the services and products made available by and via the e-shop.
- the update of clients / users on new service and product offers.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION
www.grivas.gr undertakes not to proceed to any sale, lease or publication of any type or/and notification of the personal data of the visitors / users / members of www.grivas.gr to any third party, unless:
- It has the express consent of its visitors / users / members for personal data dissemination.
- Personal data dissemination to legal or/and natural persons associated with www.grivas.gr is required for satisfying the wishes or/and orders of users /members. Legal and natural persons associated with www.grivas.gr have the right to processing the personal data submitted to www.grivas.gr by its users / members only to the extent it is absolutely necessary for providing support to www.grivas.gr.
- Due to compliance with the relevant provisions of the Law, this is also imperative only when concerning information disclosure to relevant authorities.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
www.grivas.gr may include links to other sites which are not controlled by the same, but by third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances is www.grivas.gr liable to visitors / users for the Personal Data Protection Terms applied by these sites.
The IP address through which visitors / users' computer has access to the Internet and subsequently to the website www.grivas.gr is kept for technical reasons and is used exclusively for the collection of statistic data and safeguards.
The management and protection of www.grivas.gr visitors / users' personal data is subject to the terms of this section and to the relevant provisions of the Greek Law (L. 2472/1997) on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the President of the Personal Data Protection Committee, Pr. D. 207/1998 and79/2000, Article 8 of L. 2819/2000 and L. 2774/1999and of the European Law (directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). The wording of the present terms is made taking into account both the rapid growth of technology, and the Internet in particular, and the existing - though not completely developed - set of legal regulation on these matters. In this context, any relevant regulation shall be the object of this section. In any case, www.grivas.gr preserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection following a relevant notification of visitors / users and within the existing or/ and possible legal framework. Any visitors / users that do not agree with the personal data protection terms provided herein, should not use the services of www.grivas.gr.