- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2014
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
ESB B2 Preparation & 12 Practice Tests
ESB B2 - PREPARATION & 12 PRACTICE TESTS includes:
- a detailed overview of the ESB B2 examination.
- extensive preparation sections for the key problem areas of the examination.
- 12 complete practice tests.
- extra Speaking and Writing sections for further practice.
The preparation sections cover all task types encountered in the examination with particular emphasis on Use of English, and the difficulties of vocabulary, grammar and idiomatic language often found there.
The vocabulary covered will also ready candidates for the range of themes in the Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking sections.
ESB B2 - PREPARATION & 12 PRACTICE TESTS by C.N. GRIVAS will not only familiarise candidates with the examination, but also allow them to reach their goal of success at B2 level.
- Student's Book
- Teacher's Book
- Listening Scripts
- Audio CDs