- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
English for Adults 1, 2, 3
Click here to view an Audio-Visual Presentation of English for Adults 1, 2, 3 and Practical English for Adults 1, 2.
ENGLISH FOR ADULTS is a three-book series which has been specially designed to take adult learners from false beginner level to B2 level.
On completion of the course, learners will be fully equipped with the skills and language knowledge necessary for success in a B2 level examination. Learners will also be able to use the English language with confidence and accuracy in a variety of real-life situations and to manage a wide range of communicative tasks effectively.
Features of the course include:
- An emphasis on functional language.
- Methodical development of reading, speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Topics and tasks relevant to the needs and interests of adult learners.
- Motivating texts from a variety of sources.
- Clear, concise grammar sections.
- Comprehensive coverage of phrasal verbs and prepositions.
- Exposure to useful idiomatic English.
- Systematic consolidation through frequent review of language points taught.
- Challenging listening activities.
- Special techniques to develop adult learners' fluency in English.