On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
Click here in order to visit our Official YouTube channel.
About the book(s)
ON COURSE for younger learners MICHIGAN ECCE is an enjoyable and motivating way for younger students to prepare thoroughly for the ECCE. Designed to be used as either a one-year course or an intensive one-term course, the book provides a wide range of exercises through which younger students will develop the skills needed to succeed in the examination.
Key Features are:
Interesting reading texts are included in every unit. Written in the style of the ECCE, they also cover a wide range of topics typical of those found in the examination. The length of the texts and the vocabulary are appropriate for younger learners.
Each lesson has various exercises covering thematically-related vocabulary, confusable words, collocations, synonyms, phrasal verbs, prepositions, and so on, all appropriate for younger learners.
Grammar practice, in the style of the ECCE, appears in every unit. Organized systematically, the exercises will help younger students become familiar with the structures and usage most commonly tested in the examination.
A letter or an essay is presented in each unit, followed by a variety of exercises covering vocabulary and writing techniques. Younger students are thus able to build up their writing skills to the standard required in the ECCE.
A range of speaking exercises are provided in various contexts to enable younger students to develop their oral skills.
Listening exercises, in the style of the ECCE, are included in every unit.
The COURSEBOOK is accompanied by a WORKBOOK, which allows younger students to practice and consolidate what has been taught. The course can also be used in conjunction with NEW GENERATION PRACTICE TESTS for the MICHIGAN ECCE.
ON COURSE for younger learners MICHIGAN ECCE will not only give younger students ample practice in all tasks found in the ECCE, but will also provide them with an excellent basis on which to continue their studies toward higher-level examinations such as the MICHIGAN ECPE.
- Student's Coursebook
- Teacher's Coursebook
- Student's Workbook
- Teacher's Workbook
- Test Booklet
- Audio CDs
- NEW BOOKS 2022
- BOOK COMBINATIONS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- Way Up 1, 2, 3, 4 Has video Has IWB software
- Way to the Top B2 Has video Has IWB software
- Level Up B1, B1+, B2 Has video Has IWB software
- Targeting Proficiency Coursebook C1/C2 Level Has video Has IWB software
- Spot On 1, 2, 3, 4 Has video Has IWB software
- On Course 1, 2, 3, 4 Has video Has IWB software
- On Course 5 Has video
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- On Course for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Reading & Use for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Speaking & Listening for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Practice Tests for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Writing for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- MICHIGAN BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE Has video
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE Has video
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook) Has video
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook) Has video
- Writing Skills for the ECPE Has video
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE Has video
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- Way to Grammar C1/C2 Has IWB software
- Way to Grammar B2 Has video Has IWB software
- Grammar in Focus B1+, B2 Has video
- Time for Grammar Junior A, B
- Starting Steps in Grammar Junior A, B
- Grammar Steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Has video
- Grammar Today 1, 2, 3, 4
- Modern English Grammar Upper Intermediate
- English Grammar in Practice 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING, LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS
- WRITING BOOKS
- TOEIC® TEST (REVISED FORMAT)
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
- CORRECT English Usage 1 & 2 Has video
- IELTS ACADEMIC