English Grammar in Practice 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The approach employed in this series is centred on concise clarification of grammatical patterns and structures, without confusing technical analysis.
Each unit focuses on both grammatical form and semantic function in everyday usage. The grammatical patterns presented in the theory section and practised through contextualised examples and situational dialogues, give the student the confidence and competence they need before approaching the activity section that follows.
The exercise page incorporates a wide assortment of stimulating techniques, which are not only directly related to the grammatical point in question, but which also reflect everyday idiomatic English.
A listening section is also included for classroom practice. This has been carefully designed to assist students in the development of their language skills through the methodical consolidation of structures already taught.
English Grammar in Practice Book 4 provides learners with a comprehensive guide to all aspects of English grammar.
The systematic coverage of grammatical structures in this book aims to instil confidence in students, and familiarise them with the English of today.
Distinctive features of English Grammar in Practice 5 & Use of English:
- Guided coverage of graded grammatical items.
- Clear and concise explanations of grammatical points and structures.
- Contextualized examples and situational dialogues.
- Varied and graded exercises focusing on everyday English expression, accompanied by activities based on authentic material.
- Revision units providing necessary reinforcement of all grammatical points previously learnt.
At the end of the book there is an extra grammar reference dealing with more advanced language points.
- Student’s Book
- Test Booklet for Books 1-3
- Test Booklet for Books 4-5
- Audio CDs for Books 1, 2 & 3
- Teacher’s Book
- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2019
- BOOK COMBINATIONS
PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- Happy Kids Pre-Junior, Junior A, B, One-year Course Has video Has IWB software
- Play and Learn Pre-Junior
- The Magic Ball Junior A, B Has video Has IWB software
- Time for Grammar Junior A, B
- Starting Steps in Grammar Junior A, B
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- On Course for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Reading & Use for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Speaking & Listening for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Practice Tests for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Writing for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE Has video
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE Has video
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook) Has video
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook) Has video
- Writing Skills for the ECPE Has video
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE Has video
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING, LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC® TEST (REVISED FORMAT)
- PTE GENERAL
SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
- CORRECT English Usage 1 & 2 Has video
- IELTS ACADEMIC