On Course 1, 2, 3, 4
Click here to view the Interactive Whiteboard (IWB) Software for:
Click here in order to visit our Official YouTube channel.
At your request, we will send you a TEST BOOKLET and an Interactive e-book for each student FREE OF CHARGE.
About the book(s)
ON COURSE is a coursebook series written after extensive research into the latest language learning theory, including the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. It takes learners of English through all levels, from beginner to proficiency.
ON COURSE is a learner-centred course which provides students with the skills necessary to fulfil a variety of communicative goals.
The educational objectives of ON COURSE are:
- To provide a supportive framework in which students can develop their receptive and productive skills.
- To encourage students to become more responsible for their own learning.
- To widen students' knowledge and understanding of different cultures, lifestyles and perspectives.
- To encourage students to work with their peers to exchange ideas, solve problems, plan project work and so on.
The key features of ON COURSE are:
- A wide range of reading texts from a variety of sources.
- Listening texts that reflect real-life situations and tasks.
- Writing sections which aim to develop students' ability to express themselves in English, using a guided approach.
- Speaking activities linked to the topic of the module, and recognising the importance of pair and groupwork in the development of students' oral skills.
- Straightforward presentation of grammar points followed by ample practice.
- Challenging exercises designed to build up students' vocabulary, as well as language awareness sections.
- Functional and situational English sections.
- Self-assessment sections and project work.
The wide variety of real-life situations gives students a strong practical base in communicative English. Paired with a systematic and thorough development of grammar and vocabulary, this will ensure students move smoothly through all stages of the language learning process, from beginner to proficiency.
COMPONENTS 1, 2, 3, 4
- Student's Coursebook*
- Student's Activity Book*
- Grammar and Companion*
- Teacher's Book
- Test Booklet
- Grammar and Companion Test Booklet
- Test Booklet Teacher's
- Grammar and Companion Test Booklet Teacher's
- Audio CDs
- Interactive Whiteboard Software
- Student's Interactive e-book (CD)
(*The answers to the exercises are included in the Teacher's Book.)
You can download free the ON COURSE 1,2,3,4 teacher's guides. Click here to proceed to download page.
- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2019
- BOOK COMBINATIONS
PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- Happy Kids Pre-Junior, Junior A, B, One-year Course Has video Has IWB software
- Play and Learn Pre-Junior
- The Magic Ball Junior A, B Has video Has IWB software
- Time for Grammar Junior A, B
- Starting Steps in Grammar Junior A, B
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- On Course for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Reading & Use for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Speaking & Listening for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Practice Tests for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- Writing for the Cambridge English Proficiency Has video
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE Has video
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE Has video
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE Has video
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook) Has video
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook) Has video
- Writing Skills for the ECPE Has video
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE Has video
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING, LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC® TEST (REVISED FORMAT)
- PTE GENERAL
SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
- CORRECT English Usage 1 & 2 Has video
- IELTS ACADEMIC