- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
Simple Steps to Good Writing 1, 2, 3, 4
Simple Steps to Good Writing is a four-book series which focuses on writing skills and takes learners from Beginner to Intermediate level. The series is both stimulating and practical, and covers a wide range of topics as well as introducing students to a variety of writing tasks.
Each unit features:
- Model compositions and plans.
- Topic-related vocabulary development.
- Practice in language structures.
- Common errors.
- Oral practice.
- Useful writing tips.
Simple Steps to Good Writing takes learners step-by-step through this difficult area of language learning, giving them a firm grounding in the writing techniques required for success in the writing tasks of various examinations. There is one Answer Key covering all four books in the series.