- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
Play and Learn Pre-Junior
Play and Learn is a lively, communicative course for very young learners of English. It utilises subjects and environments familiar and interesting to this particular age group and contains pupil-centred activities, including games, rhymes and songs.
Play and Learn consists of twenty separate units. Units one to eighteen contain three lessons, A, B and C, while units nineteen and twenty are each made up of a short story. There is a revision lesson after every four units in order for pupils to consolidate the language skills they have acquired.
Play and Learn contains:
- Colourful images and characters that evoke real-life situations.
- A variety of activities that gradually develop pupils' skills.
- Fun, lively activities that give pupils the opportunity to be creative and to learn as they play.
- Ample opportunity for pupils to interact and put their newly-acquired language skills into practice.
Play and Learn gives pupils a thorough grounding in listening, oral, reading and writing skills and helps them approach the next stage in the language-learning process with confidence.