- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
Go Ahead & Go Ahead Plus
GO AHEAD is aimed at intermediate level learners of English who plan to sit a B2 level examination after two years of study on completion of this book. It provides study material for twice a week.
Each three-page unit:
- Is topic-based.
- Has a straightforward, comprehensive grammar section.
- Contains stimulating speaking activities.
- Prepares students to tackle a variety of writing tasks, offering guidance on organisation and content.
GO AHEAD PLUS offers teachers a choice between a slower paced course (Go Ahead) and a more challenging course (Go Ahead Plus), making it possible for students to use a coursebook at this crucial level that really meets their needs.