- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
Time for Grammar Junior A, B
TIME FOR GRAMMAR is a two-book series for Junior classes. The series instils in young learners the idea that grammar can be fun while introducing them to the basics of English grammar.
The key features of the two books are:
- Step by step, progressive presentation of essential grammatical items.
- Clear language points which are easy to understand.
- A wide variety of exercises and activities to practise each grammatical phenomenon.
- Fun stickers to practise certain language points.
- Regular reviews to consolidate pupils' learning.
- Special emphasis on oral practice in each unit.
TIME FOR GRAMMAR is the most pupil-friendly Grammar series for Junior classes ever written.