- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
Exploring English 1, 2, 3, 4
Exploring English is a well-structured four-level course written for students in classes A, B, C and D. It is both interesting and stimulating, and motivates students to participate fully in the learning process.
Exploring English 1, 2 & 3 provide study material for two lessons a week over a period of twenty-six weeks.
Its key features are:
an exciting and realistic sequence of events based on the lives of a group of young people, some living in and some visiting England. This story reflects students' own lives and interests, and serves to raise awareness of multi-cultural issues.
a variety of carefully selected texts which enable students to explore an interesting range of issues and ideas.
Coverage of grammatical phenomena and functions is straightforward but thorough. Grammar is practised in context through interesting and appropriate activities.
extensive vocabulary development and word-building, practised through a variety of stimulating tasks.
the four skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking are developed in a simple yet effective way, designed to help students:
READ with understanding and confidence,
WRITE accurately and with cohesion,
LISTEN to develop aural skills and
- Communicative activities, songs and
these make the learning process easier and more enjoyable. They also encourage students to want to communicate in English.
constant recycling and revision ensures thorough practice of material previously taught.
EXPLORING English 4, written for students in class D, is the fourth stage in the stimulating four-level course, EXPLORING English.
EXPLORING English 4 is made up of thematically-based units which provide study material for two lessons a week over a period of twenty-six weeks.