- Please select ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2013
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
On Course Plus for the ECCE & FCE (Coursebook)
ON COURSE PLUS for the MICHIGAN ECCE & CAMBRIDGE FCE is an enjoyable and motivating way for students to prepare for the ECCE and the FCE examination. Designed to be used as either a one-year course or an intensive one-term course, the book provides a wide range of exercises through which students will develop the skills needed to succeed in BOTH examinations.
Key features of ON COURSE PLUS:
- Interesting reading texts, written in the style of the ECCE and the FCE, covering a wide range of topics typical of those found in the examinations.
- Comprehensive coverage of all writing task types encountered in the examinations as well as exercises and oral activities to help students organize and present their ideas in a concise and logical way.
- Grammar practice through a variety of exercises, covering all grammatical phenomena encountered at this level, plus further grammar practice in the style of the ECCE and FCE to help students become familiar with the structures and usage most commonly tested.
- Extensive practice in key word transformations, covering both grammar and vocabulary, along with example transformations to enable students to cope with the demands of this task.
- Alphabetical presentation of phrasal verbs, prepositional phrases and verbs / adjectives / nouns with prepositions.
- Pre-listening and pre-speaking tasks to prepare students for the material that follows.
- A wide variety of listening material covering all task and text types encountered in the examinations.
- A range of speaking exercises and ample practice in the format of the examinations enabling students to develop their oral skills.
- Exercises to expand and enrich students' vocabulary, including word formation, idioms, collocations, confusable words and more.
ON COURSE PLUS for the MICHIGAN ECCE & CAMBRIDGE FCE will not only give students ample practice in all the tasks found in the ECCE and FCE examination, but will also provide them with an excellent basis on which to continue their studies toward advanced level examinations such as the Michigan ECPE and the Cambridge CPE.
- Student's Book
- Teacher's Book
- Test Booklet