- Επιλέξτε ▼
- NEW BOOKS 2014
- TOP-QUALITY BOOKS, LOW PRICES
- COMBINATIONS OF BOOKS
- PRE JUNIOR - JUNIOR BOOKS
- COURSEBOOK SERIES
- UPPER INTERMEDIATE COURSEBOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE FCE BOOKS
- CAMBRIDGE PROFICIENCY BOOKS
- COMBINED ECCE & FCE BOOKS
- On Course for the ECCE (Coursebook)
- Speaking Listening & Writing Skills ECCE
- Grammar, Vocabulary & Reading Skills ECCE
- 6 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- 12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
- On Course for Younger Learners ECCE (Coursebook)
- On Course for the ECPE (Coursebook)
- Writing Skills for the ECPE
- Grammar & Structure for the ECPE
- NEW GENERATION Practice Tests
- GRAMMAR BOOKS
- ADULTS SERIES
- SPEAKING LISTENING AND WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- WRITING BOOKS (Classes A - E)
- TOEIC(R) TEST
- PTE GENERAL
- SPECIAL BOOKS FOR TEACHERS ONLY
12 Practice Tests for the ECCE
Click here to view an Audio-Visual Presentation of Michigan ECCE books.
All our PRACTICE TESTS FOR THE MICHIGAN ECCE have been compiled following close evaluation of past examinations and sample material. The content, level and format of each practice test accurately reflect those of the examination.
- Grammar items are presented as short dialogues or single sentences, testing significant, practical, syntactic and morphological aspects of English.
- Vocabulary items are taken from the same sources as those encountered in the examination and test knowledge of lexis at upper intermediate level.
- Reading texts include short passages (taken from various sources), advertisements and related short passages such as those found in public information leaflets, brochures and magazines.
- Writing tasks reflect authentic, contemporary writing objectives.
- Listening material features naturally-spoken standard American English delivered at a normal rate through short conversational exchanges and talks such as radio interviews.
- Speaking tasks focus on asking for and giving information, decision-making and expressing and justifying opinions.